Why is Canada A Perfect Place To Immigrate For Indians?
Canada is the second-largest country in the world and also a populated country. In the fifteenth century, Canada was explored by French and British Explorers. That is the reason both the English and French culture still remains there. Canada is a democratic country and has the rights of freedom which ensures the liberty and security of the life of its citizens.
Reasons for Choosing Canada as Permanent Residence:
- Canada is rated as the 7th best county in the world to live for its amazing geography.
- Canada is economically and politically stable country. It has a good opportunity for work. For its good quality of life, it has been ranked the first position in 2017.
- For the security purpose, it is the 7th safest country in the world.
- Canada has a well-developed public education system. For its Government organized funded education system, Canada has taken the best position in the world.
- For the affordable price, world-class transport facility, many people around the world immigrate in Canada.
- Canada believes inequality that is why you would not face any gender discrimination here.
- It was government-funded, well-developed healthcare system.
- Canada is culturally influenced country in terms of fashion, entertainment, technological expertise and so on.
- People over here are very friendly and welcoming.
Overall for all these reasons not only Indians but other countries also choose Canada to immigrate.
Eligibility for Applying Canada Pr:
There are a few criteria that you have to follow before applying for Canada pr. It differs from nation to nation. How to apply Canada PR from India? – it is a big question that appears in front of us while applying a PR. Indians have to live Canada at least for two years out of five. Canada pr visa program has different rules and categories. Before applying you must have all the detailed information about the programs.
What Is Canada Pr Process?
Canada pr process has a few steps-
- First, you have to show all your education qualification that has to be matched with the Canadian education system.
- Secondly, your language ability will be tested whether you know English or other languages so that you can communicate there.
- You need to fill up online application form mainly your full details.
- After your application, you would be given scores which will decide whether you are eligible or not to stay in Canada.
- After fulfilling all the requirements if you are selected then you have to provide few documents for verification such as- identity proof, offer letter or educational documents, etc.
For Canadian citizenship, you have to fill up an application which will judge your-
- Language fluency or writing ability.
- Your permanent residency
- Whether you paid taxes etc.
If you have fulfilled all Canada pr requirements and you would get more scores then your chances of moving to Canada will be smooth and successful. You might not face any obstacles to become a permanent resident in Canada.