Canada Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program.
Immigrate to Canada through the AINP Alberta Nominee Program.
Through this program, newcomers and their families may settle in Alberta.
Immigrate to Canada through the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program by Polaris Immigration
What is Canada Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program?
Eligibility of Canada Alberta Provincial Nominee Program:
Being one of the trusted names in Immigration Service Provider Company, we, at Polaris immigration, take all the responsibility related to the immigration process. We help the candidate and his/her employer to prepare all required documents and it is our duty to submit all to the Alberta government. If you wish to apply as a skilled worker through this AINP program, we will take the responsibility to consider the below listed documents and get them ready in no time:
- To get the completed Employer-Driven Application which is the must have for a Skilled Occupation (AINP 005) form together both for Alberta employer and candidate
- Help the candidate to submit the Employer-Driven Application for Nomination
- Help to fill up CIC forms
- Help to get CIC Work permit
- Help to provide valid passport and all travelling documents
While doing the abovementioned activities in smoothening the immigration process, we will verify whether:
- You will possess all required educational certificates
- You must have work related reference letters
- Must have language proficiency in IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc. and,
- Must have your civil identity proof.
We are perfectly trained to provide the best migration services all over the world. We acquire the latest knowledge and communicate with the client regarding this with transparency and honesty. From strategic recruitment process to help the self-employed farmer, we provide full assistance to everyone to get Alberta Immigration process easier. We have our other branches at Calgary and Edmonton.