Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program application via Polaris Immigration
There has been a boost in the employment sector in Newfoundland and Labrador province. It is because of the presence of energy and natural resources. If you are skilled and educated, your application process will get accepted. You can also apply for the permanent resident visa.
The province of Newfoundland and Labrador is situated in the extreme eastern side of Canada. The majority of the residents of the province resides in St. John’s, which is the capital city. Due to the flourishing of the natural and energy resources, there has been a rise in the industries, which has also helped in the employment force boom. The province is in need of skilled and educated professionals.
Favourable immigration program for skilled foreign workers
Canada has always been very favourable for the Indian educated immigrants. If you wish to settle down in Newfoundland and Labrador province with a good job prospect and a high standard of living, the NLPNP or the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program can be of immense help. Have you applied for it yet?
Applying for permanent residence
The NLPNP program helps the emigration of educated, experienced and skilled workers in the province way faster than any other Canadian immigration program. Once you are successful to obtain the eligibility for the program, you will receive the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program nomination certificate. This also gives you the opportunity to apply for the Permanent Resident Visa of Canada.
Immigration categories for NLPNP acceptance
There are three main immigration categories under which the NLPNP will accept the applications. They are:
The criteria for the NLPNP applicants
- A full time job offer from an employer in Newfoundland and Labrador province.
- Have a name in the Express Entry Pool and have a valid Express Entry key Code.
- You must have a valid work permit.
- Give the genuine reason for the intention working and settling down in Newfoundland and Labrador province.
- You must have a language proficiency in English and/or French.
- The PNP point assessment grid score must be at least 67 out 100.
- Show proof of financial capability to settle down comfortably in the province.
In case, you are confused with the whole process of application, we can be a great help and assistance.