Northwest Territories Nomiee Program application
Settling in a foreign nation is not an easy and simple task. It has gruesome processing. But with the NTNP program, your chance of immigration becomes easier. We can help you with the application process.
The Northwest territories of Canada feature a vast area of virgin forests and is known for an abode of natural resources like natural gas and petroleum, gold, and diamonds. Yellowknife, the capital city of the province is a prime industrial hub for semi-skilled and skilled workers. If you are looking for an opportunity to work and give a good environment to your family, you can consider settling in the northwest territories of the country.
Easy gateway to the country
The immigration process of any country has been a long time process and requires a prolonged period of time to get approved. But if you are successful in qualifying for the Northwest Territories Provincial Program of NTNP, it becomes an easy pathway to enter the country and even start working and enjoy all the facilities and benefits as an employee of the country. In fact, once your eligibility is proved and you receive the NTNP nomination certificate, you are free to apply for the Canadian Permanent Residence program.
Programs for application acceptance
Your NTNP application gets accepted under the following categories.
Criteria for Express Entry Scheme
- You must qualify for the Federal economic immigration program, which are, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades, Federal Skilled Worker.
- Once you qualify for the Express Entry Pool, provide with the valid Express Entry key code and profile number.
Applying for permanent residence
The NLPNP program helps the emigration of educated, experienced and skilled workers in the province way faster than any other Canadian immigration program. Once you are successful to obtain the eligibility for the program, you will receive the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program nomination certificate. This also gives you the opportunity to apply for the Permanent Resident Visa of Canada.
Requirements for Employer Driven Program
- You must have a legal work permit.
- Mention the intention of settling in Canada.
- Have the specific education and certification as demanded by the employer of the territory.
- Language proficiency in English and/or French is a must.
- Submit proof of settlement of funds to show your, good financial state.
Criteria for Business Driven Program
- Submission of the detailed plan of the business.
- Showcase full understanding and knowledge of the Northwest territories.
- Showcase language proficiency to communicate and conduct business in the local community.
- A net worth of at least $500,000 CAD when starting a business within YellowKnife. If you are doing business outside Yellowknife, the net worth must be $250,000.