Germany Job Seeker Visa
Germany is one of the most popular countries where people from all over the world immigrate to, and many people dream of obtaining a permanent resident VISA in Germany.
Germany Job Seeker Visa is a Temporary Visa Granted for 6 months Duration only. You can search for jobs legally in Germany within 6 months period but cannot work on this visa. Once you get the a job offer letter, you need to apply for a work permit in order to work in Germany. Only the main applicant can apply for this visa. This is a strictly Interview Based Visa
Germany Job Seeker Visa is a Long-term Residence permit that allows you to stay in Germany & search for a job. Through Job Seeker visa, Germany intends to attract highly educated skilled immigrants who are able to meet the requirements of country’s skills shortage. The job seeker visa it is valid for a period of 6 months. If the applicant has been successful in finding a job then a Germany Work Permit will be granted.
Germany Work Permit Immigration Eligibility:
- Applicant must be a holder of Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree from German Universities or foreign degrees equivalent to German Degrees.
- Applicant must have minimum of five years’ experience related to the field of studies.
- Applicant must show the proofs of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Germany.
- Applicant must have travel or medical insurance to cover the entire period of your stay until your Work Permit is granted.
- Applicant is required to show Minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash
Once you have acquired a job offer of annual gross salary of at least 44,800 Euros or 34,944 Euros, in case of Specialists in the fields of mathematics, IT, life sciences and engineering, you can apply for Blue Card (Residence Permit)
Benefits of EU Blue Card
- EU Blue Card holders are entitled to a permanent residence permit after 33 months.
- You can obtain your permanent residence permit after just 21 months, if you prove language skills B1 level of CEFR
- File Processing Time: 12 week from the submission of Application
- Application fee: INR 4200(Govt Fees )
- Document verification fees: 45,000/20000 depending on the location of the Applicant.