Canada Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP).
Explore your Canadian immigration options through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP), with options for Skilled Workers, Graduates and Entrepreneurs.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program for Immigrating to Canada
You always dream of a good job and a high standard of living, right? The Nova Scotia Province of Canada can cater to your dreams. Immigrating to Canada becomes easier with the NSPNP program. Have you applied it yet?
With a great economy and a tolerant location, Nova Scotia is one such province where you can immigrate from India or any other nation and work peacefully and even get settled down without much hassles. Nova Scotia is known as the center of education, health care and service sector. Therefore, if you are a skilled and educated professional, there is a huge scope for you in the province through the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSPNP).
What do you Know About the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program?
The NSPNP program is an easier and faster way of moving into the province without getting delayed in the processing methods. This is basically faster than any other Canadian immigration process. You can mention NSPNP as a simple gateway to the service sector hub of Canada. If you are qualified for the program, you can receive the NSPNP nomination certificate, which also gives you the opportunity to apply for the Canadian Permanent Residence Visa Your dream of working and settling in Canada can get fulfilled via the program.
Eligibility Requirements for Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program
In order to apply for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Your age must be between 18 years to 49 years.
- Language proficiency in English and /or French is a must. You have to attain a minimum score in IELTS or CLB to qualify.
- Your job or occupation must be in high demand.
- You must have a job experience of at least a year in your field or sector.
- As per the education system of Canada, you must possess an equivalent educational qualification and certificate for the said job.
- You have to state with valid reasons the intention to stay in Nova Scotia province.
- Proof of financial establishment to lead a comfortable life in the province.
If you are a potential candidate, you can apply for the NSPNP program. In order to find out whether you are a capable applicant, you must assess the NSPNP point from the assessment grid and calculate to find out your possibility of getting selected for the Immigration Program.