South Africa Immigration
South Africa officially the Republic of South Africa is a country located in the southern tip of Africa.
South Africa Critical Skills Work Visa
South Africa officially the Republic of South Africa is a country located in the southern tip of Africa. It is divided into nine provinces. To the north of the country lie the neighboring territories of Namibia, Botswana & Zimbabwe, to the east are Mozambique and Swaziland, while Lesotho is an enclave surrounded by South African territory.
There are some critical skills and qualifications which are regarded as critical by the South African government. A person who has such skills and qualifications may obtain critical skills visa. In order to obtain this visa, the applicant does not have to secure a specific position of employment at the time of application. Visa will be issued accordingly and the applicant has to search for a job within that period as per the occupation in the critical skills list and extend the Visa.
South Africa Immigration Eligibility:
- Relevant skilled work experience and qualification as per the nominated occupation in the critical skills list.
- Qualification needs to be assessed by SAQA for the equivalency as per the south Africa qualification standard.
- Skills must be accessed by the accredited professional body, council or board recognized by SAQA.
- Satisfy Health and Character requirements.
- Have sufficient financial means to support your duration of stay in South Africa
- Once the applicant secures a job can extend the visa up to 5 years
- There is no need to go through the onerous labor certification process which is required for the general work application
- Can take family after securing employment