Contributory Australia Temporary Visa

Subclass 173 Contributory Parent Temporary Visa

The Contributory Parent 143 Permanent Visa allows all parents of an Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen settled in Australia to live in Australia permanently.

Contributory Parent Temporary Visa 173

The Subclass 173 Parent Temporary resident permits parents of an Australian citizen or an eligible New Zealand citizen residing in Australia to live in Australia temporarily. We at Polaris immigration services help you to obtain this visa in a simple and hassle free manner.

Our Success Rate - Polaris Immigration

We esteem our self in providing the best quality immigration services to our customers. We treat all our customers with love and care and we provide a highly valued service that has made us one amongst the best service providers in Australia. We give all our customers individual attention and look into easy and rapid immigrations with innovative and out of the box solutions.

What We Specialize In

We at Polaris Immigration specialize in Australia Temporary Visa throughout Australia. We have around 173 visa agents and migration agents all across Australia, Sydney, Perth and Melbourne who will help you out in availing all kinds of migration visas in a matter of just few days considering a few points. We not only have a team of well specialized experts, but we also focus on following each and every process intrinsically and accurately so that our customers do not face any kind of hassles in the migration process. We chalk out a clearly defined migration process so that clients find them convenient and easy.

What you need in order to avail the Contributory Parent subclass 173 Temporary visas

In order to avail the Contributory Parent subclass 173 Temporary visas, there are certain considerations that need to be looked into while availing the Visa.

  • 50% or more of their children must live permanently in Australia as permanent residents
  • Applicants for the subclass 173 Contributor Parent visa must have at least one child to nominate them for the visa who is settled in Australia for at least two years before the Visa application was lodged
  • Applicants for subclass 173 Contributory Parent visas must complete health and character checks for eligibility

After arriving in Australia, your parents have two years in hand forapplying for a subclass 143 Contributory Parent Permanent visa which would help them to settle in Australia permanently. We will help you in obtaining your visa as fast as possible if you fulfill the above criteria’s.

Scroll to Top