Apply For UK Student Visa from India
The education system of the United Kingdom is unmatchable. Candidates from every part of the world want to earn a degree from a British University or School for getting successful hands-on careers. The UK carries a rich custom of greeting international students with open hands.
Types of Study Visa in The UK For Indian Students
Each year millions of international students apply for study visa in the UK, and when it comes to visa approval, there is no restriction on the figure of the study visas. As a result, UK institutions are highly reputed and have endless prospects for students.
The Number of Student Visa for The UK is as follows:
- Standard visitor visa
- Tier 4 visa – General study visa
- Short term study visa
- Tier 4 visa – Child study visa
What Is The Process and Requirements For Applying for UK Student Visa?
Depending on the program and subject that a candidate is interested in, the various UK universities need the following procedure for processing the application further. The entire UK student visa process is lengthy and exhausting because of the extra measures that the authorities take to guarantee the genuineness of the study courses that students have enrolled in. The process must be a smooth one with very few delays.
The UK Student Visa Requirements are as Follows:
- A recent picture
- English language proficiency proof
- Passport details include birth date, expiry date, name, the country where the passport was issued, etc. Also, the candidates must attach expired passport copies in case there are visa stamps from other countries.
- Proof of carrying sufficient financial support for the stay duration in the UK for studying purposes
- A certified Tier4 sponsor providing an unconditional offer on a course
- An ATAS certificate when non-EU/SWISS students want to enroll in UK institutions
- Indian students must receive a CAS or Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies from a university approved by UKVI or UK Visa and Immigration.
Benefits Of Studying In the UK For Students
The benefits of applying for a UK study visa are as follows:
- The UK is a country that boasts of its diverse and vivacious culture
- The UK offers uncountable opportunities to reflect on numerous industries for beginning a career.
- Candidates from every part of the world prefer the UK as it is considered for higher studies.
- Studying in the United Kingdom is inexpensive when compared to Canada and the USA
- The choices of high-end institutions are extensive. The number of subjects with various pliable programs are also many.
- Students studying in the UK receive the free facilities of National Health Care. This is for students who are opting for higher education for more than six months.
- UK degrees are worthy and acknowledged all over the world.
- Students can even start earning from an earlier stage if they are enrolling in short-term programs.
Documents Required For UK Tier 4 Visa
A candidate can only apply for a student visa in the UK if they can present the following documents:
- Valid passport
- CAS reference number which is Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
- Passport sized colored photographs.
- Proof of monetary funds in the account for catering to the living costs of the students while they are studying in any institution
- Tuberculosis screening of required
- Documents utilised for attaining the CAS.
Cost Of Studying In The UK
When a candidate applies for a UK student visa in India, then information about the cost of studying there will be useful:
The cost of studying in the UK for Indian students will vary between four countries. This includes Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the UK: England, and Wales. The fees will also depend on the kind of program the student chooses and the University that the student will be studying in.
Work Authorization For Students
Now that we know about the UK study visa process, many students will also want to learn about the work authorization allowances. Take a look:
- Every student must be above 18 years.
- International students studying a full-time postgraduate or undergraduate degree course at a reputed university are permitted to work part-time. They can work during the term for up to twenty hours a week, and during the holiday season, they can work full-time.
- Every Higher Education University or Institution clearly defines the semesters via the academic year that incorporates particular breaks for the holiday season. Students during the breaks can work full-time as per their preferences.
- UK is now giving post study 2 year visa where student can take up a full time job.
- It is possible to work freely in the United Kingdom by dependent visa holders. However, they are not permitted to work as healthcare professional in training. Suppose the independent spouse carries the expertise and bags patronage with a Tier 2 certified employer on their own account. In that case, they can never switch to a Tier 2 General Visa in the country.
Why Choose Polaris Immigration?
A student aiming to get a study visa in the UK approved needs to engage in an online submission followed by corporeal submission and informative financial and academic documentation. Candidates need to submit the study visa personally. However, any missed documentation can lead to disapproval and lost education years that can badly impact the student’s career. To avoid confusion, our visa consultant experts at Polaris Immigration, with their services, can make the process hassle-free for all students. They also offer global immigration options for various clients. We have tie ups with all leading universities and colleges.