Study in USA for Indian Students
When a student wants to enroll in an institution in the States, they will require USA Study Visa. The applicable visa will depend on the type; of course, the student wants to enroll in the States and age. F1 Visa USA is needed for language type and academic studies, while an M1 visa is for non-academic and vocational studies. The validity of the student visa lasts till the course duration.
USA Study Visa
The United States is the top student destination in the entire world. When it comes to full-time study in the USA, there is unparalleled scope for Indian students. It is equipped with an economy that needs new talent each year. But to study in the States, there is a need for study in USA for Indian students.
Types of USA Study Visa
The Government of the United States provides three varied student visa categories. These student visa USA include:
- J Exchange Visa – This is for taking part in an exchange program incorporating university study and high school.
- M Student Visa – This is for vocational study, training in the States or non-academic.
- F1 Student Visa – This is for studying at an attributed US university or college or to learn English at an accredited English language university.
Documents Required For A USA Student Visa
A student, when thinks to apply for a student visa USA, needs to submit the following documents:
- Acceptance at a Student and Exchange Visitor Program approved school along with Form I-20
- Photograph in the correct format
- A valid passport that is effective for six months beyond the stay period in the United States
- Fee payment for the application for SEVIS
- Non-immigrant visa submission and the confirmation page of Form DS-160
- Documents offering current education and educational qualifications like
Identical test scores – IELTS/GMAT/TOEFL/GRE
Original degree, diploma and transcripts
- Adequate funds proof – tax records of previous 3 years, evidence of connection with the sponsor if sponsored, proof of granted loan, bank statements, etc.
- Proof of returning to India will include evidence of Indian bank accounts, rental agreements, an affidavit from the guardian, etc.
USA Study Visa Process And Processing Time
The USA Study Visa process from India commences with an I-20 receipt:
- Pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System fee
- Disburse USA visa fee at the designated bank
- Complete the online visa application form
- Book the appointment for a visa interview
- Attend the visa interview.
If you want to get a student visa in the USA, you must apply for it within the first 120 days of the course. It is not advisable to wait for a long time after receiving the acceptance letter. It can take numerous months to complete the USA student visa procedure from India.
What Is The Minimum IELTS Score Required To Study In The USA?
USA Colleges and Universities anticipate 6.5 bands to be the minimum IELTS score. But if the score is higher, it is more beneficial for the students. The majority of the Universities will approve the admission application carrying at least 6.5 scores.
USA Student Visa Requirements
In order to get approval for a USA student Visa, students need to provide proof of expertise in the English language. Therefore, it is essential to pass a Standard English language test for proving correspondence and communication skills.
The IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is one of the most well-known English language tests for work, migration and study where in the last year; more than 3 million tests have been taken. The IELTS results are recognized by 10,000+ organizations that include employers, governments, educational institutions and a lot more.
Why Study In The USA?
The United States universities are the world’s best platform for International students that are obvious from the high rankings. The country’s education system provides the most all-inclusive coursework to all interested candidates with an equal focus on theoretical and practical learning. The points that drive any student to study in the United States are as follows:
- Flexibility and diversity
- Safe and healthy communities
- Affordable education
- International students can work alongside internships and study
- Remarkable support system for all overseas students
- Fun-filled campus lifestyle
What Rules Should A Student Follow While Studying In The USA?
The rules that a student must follow while studying in the USA are listed below:
- It is essential to be present in every class along with passing. Any student finding the studies to be too challenging can instantly speak with the DSO or designated school official.
- If a student feels that he will be unable to finish the program by the date listed on Form I-20, it is essential to communicate with the DSO to request a possible program extension.
- It is crucial to take a complete study course each term. In case the student is unable to study full-time, then the DSO needs to be contacted.
- Dropping a complete study course without consulting the DSO is not permitted.
- Most colleges need GRE GMAT for admissions depending on the course and university. After completion, if they get a sponsor, they can stay back and apply for H1b.
How Can Polaris Immigration Assist With Visa Applications?
The professional and experienced visa immigration specialists of Polaris Immigration can advise the students about the correct way of advancing with the USA study visa process from India. The experts make sure that the students receive complete information about the current visa conditions and requirements. They will also help in preparing the proper documents for the submission. The expert teams always guide the students to the official websites and inform them about the certified immigration representatives for ensuring that the students are equipped with correct application forms. Students can also have the documents certified, translated and couriered. We have tie ups with all leading universities and colleges.